Terms & Conditions Solna Suites in Cracow
1. Organizing parties as well as smoking are strictly prohibited in the apartment.
2. Pets are not accepted.
3. Prior to leaving the apartment, close the windows blends to protect the wooden floor from the sun.
4. Prior to leaving the apartment, make sure that the electrical appliance such as air conditioner, cooker, tv, iron, coffee machine are switched off.
5. Keep the floor dry. If something gets spilled on the floor, it should be quickly mopped up - the cloth is in the kitchen near trash and/or in the bathroom in the cupboard.
6. The apartment should be kept clean (including washing dishes, throwing litter); Wet clothes and shoes should be kept in the bathroom. Rain, snow and salt can permanently damage the wooden floor.
7. Please take care of walls and floor when carrying your luggage.
8. The rubbish should be sorted and thrown away regularly. The container is available from Solna Street- the door is on the right from the entrance to the garage - you need to press the same access code as for the building.
9. Damage and destruction should be reported on a regular basis to the property manager.
10. Main tenant (person booking the apartment) is responsible for all damage in the apartment.
11. In case there are more people accommodated in the apartment than notified in the reservation, each additional person will be accounted 100 zł/per night.
12. In case there is a suspicion of damage, smoking, organizing loud parties, accommodation of greater number of people, owner and/or manager of the property may enter (after notification to a main tenant) it to perform a rules check.
13. There is a possibility to rent a parking place in the underground garage under the building after confirmation with property manager. The parking lot is paid extra 80 PLN per night.
14. There is a possibility to organise transfer to / from the airport and trips to Krakow, Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum, Salt Mines in Wieliczka.
15. Cleaning fee is not included in the price of stay and is 100 PLN / stay.